2019 Web Technologies Expo
Wednesday, June 12th @ DoubleTree by Hilton
2201 Burns Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55119
WEB TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOPS
sponsored by Maxcess
Spend time learning from key industry experts across several web technology disciplines. Participate in two 75 minute sessions with your choice of six workshops.
Register for one or both sessions:
Session 1, 8:45am – 10:00am
Session 2, 10:15am – 11:30am
*Please indicate if you would like lunch provided for you during registration.
- Tension Control
- We will review basic terminology and concepts that are covered in depth during MAGPOWR Tension and Torque Control Seminar.
- We will review the principles behind successful guiding as defined by web guiding theory. We’ll also look at how these principles apply to various guiding applications.
- This workshop will focus on the six factors for tangent shear slitting. Principles for tangent shear slitting films and the latest slitting technology will also be highlighted.
- Roll Coverings
- We will discuss the importance of rubber coverings and how they can affect your process. We will discuss elastomer science and important physical properties of elastomers and how they affect performance and roll life.
- Precision Rolls
- This workshop will focus on the basics of heat transfer rolls, vacuum rolls, and Idler rolls. We will focus on technology capabilities and discuss common applications.
- Session will focus on fundamental winding principles with a special emphasis on differential winding and high speed winding.
PRODUCT MANAGER OPEN HOUSE
Maxcess Product Managers invite you to an open house to discuss technology, applications and to see the latest products.
Open to All from 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Registration for the Product Showcase is not required, but if you would like complimentary lunch please register.
Contact Vicki Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invites have already gone out for this day-and-a-half seminar held June 11-12. This is your chance to take your understanding of tension and torque control to the next level.